This is our Etherton Family Genealogy. My dad got me started into genealogy when I was a kid and I have been at it ever since (more or less). The tools have changed quite a bit from when I used to visit the National Archives in downtown D.C. and writing actual letters to relatives. In 1995, I started this website with the hope of sharing what I have learned with anyone with an internet connection. I have enjoyed hearing from relatives who have found this effort interesting and informative.
In short, 5063 of our relatives!
Here is a list of the 12 most common surnames:
Show all the surnames...
Or, you can take a look at the Alphabetical Index Of Names.
Another place to start, here are a few Outline Descendancy Trees:
Joseph Crawshaw in 1821
Jane Etherton in 1822
Louisa Ann Grammer in 1829
Adam Yeary Lawson in 1834
Lydia Margaret Lipe in 1869
Emma Lipe in 1870
Virl Edgar Guffey in 1895
Eula May Hagler in 1923
-unpublished- in 1925
Donald Herbert Miller in 1944
Maude Gertrude Burton in 1967
Gerald M. Hagler in 2009
1. Cora F. Etherton, October 21, 2017
2. Harmon E. Doolin, October 21, 2017
3. Cheryl Ann Etherton, October 21, 2017
4. Willa Mae Fleming, October 21, 2017
5. Harry Etherton, October 21, 2017
6. Lillis Jane Etherton, October 21, 2017
7. Velma M. Etherton, October 21, 2017
8. Florence Etherton, October 21, 2017
9. Roscoe Etherton, October 21, 2017
10. Edward Marvin Etherton, October 21, 2017
11. Donna K. Etherton, October 21, 2017
12. Charles E. Etherton, October 21, 2017
For the 2179 people that are in the database that I know the birth and death date, the average age at death is: 63.45 years. Oldest male lived to: 108.1. Oldest female lived to: 103.1. --- See More Stats ---
Here is something that is interesting... a chart of the distribution of the Etherton surname by state in 1990. This is an 11KB .GIF image. It is interesting to note that the states with the highest concentration are Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois and Nebraska.
Etherton Web Home Page
Your IP Address: 220.127.116.11